Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-05-28 Origin: Site
GENY NEW SMART METER TEST SYSTEM
GENY’s meter test systems adopt the most advanced electronic measurement technique and modular concept combine the difference reference standards and power amplifier to satisfy customers’ requirements in electric energy meter manufactures, electric power utilities, metrology laboratory, measuring and quality examining departments and factories or enterprises.
Smart meter test system is a full-automatic test system for testing and calibration of both single-phase and three-phase electric energy meters, which composes of:
l Three-phase Power source
l Three-phase Reference standard meter
l Tariffs control system (fixed voltages, optical port reader, ripple control box)
l Other necessary parts
l PC and software controlling the whole system
Smart meter test system is fully compliant with the IEC 60736 standard and is suitable for testing meters according to the following standards:
l IEC 62052-11 and IEC 62053-11, -21, -22, -23, -24
l IEC 62056
l EN 50470-1, EN 50470-2, EN-50470-3
l IEC 61010
1. The meter test system can measure mechanical meters, electronic mechanical meters and electronic meter by the way of automatic, semi-automatic or manual operation.
2. Aluminium alloy material, light and strong and corrosion resistant.
3. Automatic positioning rotor mark of disc of mechanical meter, with more efficiency.
4. The swing together of the scanning heads simplifies the control.
5. Fully automatic completion of the following tests:
a) Accuracy test in all four quadrants (active, reactive and apparent energy)
b) Creep test (No-load test)
c) Starting current test
d) Dial test (Register test)
e) Meter constant test
f) Influence quantity test (voltage, frequency, harmonic distortion, etc.)
g) Calibration of reference standard meter having lower accuracy than the employed reference standard
i) Dips and Interruptions
j) Testing single-phase meters under tampered conditions
6. Measuring different constants of meters synchronously.
7. With the protection function of overload, short voltage circuit and open current circuit.