Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-03-01 Origin: Site
YCATSP (AUTOMATIC TEST SYSTEM PLUS) is specially designed for automatic test of single-phase energy meters in mass production, and it is the upgrade of YCATS with an addition of the new technology- powerful and quick Watt-second Testing Function which overcomes the difficulties that the dynamic energy is used as reference output. The application of Watt-second Testing Function enables the users to freely set the reference watt-second output.
Its Core Technology - Electronic Reference Energy Source
u Wall-second testing method, which can be used to test the energy storage of the tested meters through communication.
u High level test with the accuracy equivalent to that of the accumulation of energy register of reference meters.
u Convenient for application
u Stable in Functions
u Accurately-controllable in testing parameter setting.
u No reference meters needed any more when the Electronic Reference Energy Source is applied.
The Electronic Reference Energy Source can be separated from the testing lines as independent unit for other specific testing purposes.
1. Automatic Meter Test System compatibly provides impulse comparison testing function and watt-second testing function.
2. In case of light current load, the testing speed will not slow down, unlike impulse comparison testing method, testing speed of which usually slow down under condition of small check constants of energy meter.
3. The loading & unloading and connection of tested meters are automatically performed, which greatly improves testing speed and reduces labor intensity, for example, within 8 hours, 1000 pcs of meters can be tested by a testing line with 6-meter testing positions.
4. The testing accuracy of Automatic Meter Test System is 0.05%.
5. Users can freely organize their own production lines and adjust its capacity by adding or reducing the numbers of the meter testing units.
6. The unique asynchronous testing mode in various meter testing positions and the flexible combination structure, makes the system highly reliable, scalable, and easy for system maintenance.
7. No need for the reference meter.
8. Automatic recording and storage of the testing data.
9. Automatic sorting of qualified and defective products.
Working Principle: Watt-second Testing Method
1) Electronic Reference Energy Source is also technologically called Watt-second Source, its output includes two parts: the dynamic part (the rising and falling) and the static parts (namely steady state).
2) The reference watt-second output can be easily obtained just by simply setting voltage, current, phase, frequency and time on PC, which makes the users free from the trouble with consideration the dynamic characteristics and setting of the source.
3) The errors of electric energy at the load point can be calculated with the watt- second reading of electric energy storage of the tested meter obtained through the communication method.
4) If there is enough time when the watt-second testing method is applied, the testing results of impulse comparison method can be obtained at the same time.
5) Setting formula: U * I * COS Ѳ * N * T
U - set the rated voltage, such as 220 v
I - set the current load point, such as 1 A
COS Ѳ - set the power factor, such as 1.0
T - set the reciprocal of the frequency “f” i.e. T = 1 / f, for example, f =50 HZ,
T = 0.02 S
N - set up cycle count, selected by the user in integer 6, 7, 8,... ., it is recommended to use more than 500, the minimum is 6.
U = 220 V I= 1 A COSѲ = 1.0 T = 0.02S N = 500
Set the reference watt-second output = 220 * 1 * 1 * 500 * 0.02 = 2200 (Ws)
U = 220V I=0.01A COSѲ = 1.0 T = 0.02S N = 1000
Set reference watt second output = 220 * 0.01 *1*1000* 0.02 = 44 (Ws)
Note: The second example takes about 20 seconds, whereas the impulse comparison testing method usually needs more time, which fully reflects the advantages of the watt- second testing method.
6) The reference electric energy source, also known as the reference watt-second source, has calibration accuracy of 0.1 class, which makes it easy to compare with the accumulation of energy register of the reference meter under condition of the cycle counts set as requested by the manufacturer.
Functions of Automatic Meter Test System:
u Error Test
u Starting Test
u Creeping Test
u Time Base Test
u Time Consumption Switch Test
u Demand Test
u Voltage Withstand Test
u Dial Test